This campaign was closed on April 13, 2017 and is no longer collecting donations.
The progressive vision is powerful and inspiring.
At a time when it feels all we can do is #resist, we must also clarify our vision by sharing what we are FOR.
We are FOR:
- Freedom with opportunity for all, responsibility to all, and cooperation among all.
- Government that advances the common good and secures and protects our rights.
- An economy that works for everyone, not just the few, with decent paying jobs and benefits for workers.
- Investment in sustainable economic growth and a green economy.
- Upholding universal human rights and to work together to solve common challenges.
These are my three policy priorities to advance a progressive agenda:
1. Campaign Finance Reform
2. A Green Economy
3. Social Justice
With strong leadership in Congress and sustained constituent engagement we will not only resist No.45, we will advance our vision.
With a Master’s in Public Policy from UCLA and a bachelor’s in Political Science from Tulane University, I have spent my career engaging people.
For 20 years I designed public engagement campaigns for the public, private and non-profit sectors, including the City of Santa Monica, the Irvine and Hewlett Foundations, Donate Life, Starlight Children’s Foundation and Raytheon. Now I consult with companies to engage employees through a program I created, “Find the Why."
I am transforming the program into a civic engagement conference, "ENGAGE." The conference will bring together non-profits and constituents to create individualized civic engagement plans.
We all need a plan to ENGAGE.
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
January 5, 2017