Support this campaign!
I'm running for Justice of the Peace to continue to grow Pulaski County into a county that works for all of us. With your support we can continue to make Pulaski County a better place to live, raise a family, start a career, and do business. I am running for Justice of the Peace to bring new ideas, a new voice, a newer generation but most importantly to bring a voice for the voiceless in our community to the County Quorum Court. The Quorum Court is the county legislative body. As your Justice of the Peace I plan to:
- Keep our community safe by funding the county jail & sheriffs department.
- Keep our taxes low by controlling county spending.
- Increase our quality of life by funding the big dam bridge, biking & hiking trails and the main street creative corridor.
- Protect our drinking water by keeping Lake Maumelle safe & clean.
- Keeping our youth, families, and community members safe and sound by improving and increasing funding for youth prevention/intervention programs, and community services.
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
March 11, 2017