Aurelio Mattucci – “A Cleaner and Safer Torrance”
- Moved to Torrance in 1977
- Married to Celeste, with a six year old son
- City of Torrance Social Services Commissioner
- Past Board Member Torrance Rose Float Association
- Torrance Police Neighborhood Watch Captain
- Founder of the Unified Small Business Alliance
- Volunteer and Fundraising Assistant to a local Food Bank
On the issues
- Public safety must be our top priority
- Better maintain our sidewalks and roads and keep them weed free, and looking groomed
- Give better attention to our Veteran’s and Senior Citizen’s specific needs
- Strive to maintain a top notch fire and police department
- Efficient city services and cut wasteful spending
- Oppose city tax hikes and excessive fees
- Increased sports and recreation facilities and services to our youth through after school programs
- Work closely with the Torrance Unified School District to help maintain great schools
Aurelio Mattucci is a husband, father, homeowner, and business owner. He has a proven track record and he hopes to earn your vote! With Aurelio Mattucci, you will have a Cleaner and Safer Torrance.
Show your support for this campaign by endorsing it and sharing why!
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
Jeff Heilman endorsed
“I like that he has some very basic, yet proven ideas for improving Torrence. I remember visiting family there. I have high hopes for it's future.”
August 16, 2017
The Aurelio Mattucci for Torrance City Council Campaign is moving forward strong, and has been gaining momentum. The Daily Breeze has published a quote regarding pensions, and not surprisingly, Aurelio Mattucci was the only candidate willing to speak out about the issues. How can we be good leaders, if we are not willing to speak out, and act upon our words? The campaign has raised almost $11,000 and is well on it's way to achieve our goal. Get your friends and family to pitch in. We can do this !!!
June 1, 2017