I humbly ask for your support as I seek to represent District 7 on the Hawaii County Council. Born and raised on the Big Island, I have the values, vision and vested interest in the future of Hawai‘i Island.
With a track record of integrity, stewardship, and listening for common goals, I will involve my constituents in the solution finding and decision making processes. Through years of advocating for the ethical and genuine care of our island home, I have diplomatically collaborated with our local business, political, and community leaders.
Our County is faced with a variety of issues ranging from homelessness, infrastructure improvements to social and environmental justice. As a balanced, credible and proven public servant, I believe I am prepared for the honor and challenge of holding public office.
Kau Kaua Ha’a Ha’a
- 1991 Konawaena High School
- 1995 U. H. Manoa, BA, Business Management
- 2016 Ulumau- Hawai‘i Island Leadership Series
- AmeriCorps, National and Community Service
- Catholic Charities, Home for Teenage Foster Girls
- Kona Brewers Festival,
- Kona Brewing Company, HI Marketing Manager
- Bamboo Shute Creations, Event Management
- Surfrider Foundation Kona Kai Ea Chapter, President
- Kohanaiki ‘Ohana, President
- Keiki Surf for the Earth & Beach Clean Up, Managing Organizer
- Maka’ainana Foundation, Board Member
- Mana’o Pono Sustainability Inc, President and CEO
- Daughters of Hawaii
For more information, please visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VoteV...
Show your support for this campaign by endorsing it and sharing why!
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
Brittainy Forman endorsed
“Rebecca is true to her values which we agree and support.”