I humbly ask for your support as I seek to represent District 7 on the Hawaii County Council. Born and raised on the Big Island, I have the values, vision and vested interest in the future of Hawai‘i Island.
With a track record of integrity, stewardship, and listening for common goals, I will involve my constituents in the solution finding and decision making processes. Through years of advocating for the ethical and genuine care of our island home, I have diplomatically collaborated with our local business, political, and community leaders.
Our County is faced with a variety of issues ranging from homelessness, infrastructure improvements to social and environmental justice. As a balanced, credible and proven public servant, I believe I am prepared for the honor and challenge of holding public office.
Kau Kaua Ha’a Ha’a
- 1991 Konawaena High School
- 1995 U. H. Manoa, BA, Business Management
- 2016 Ulumau- Hawai‘i Island Leadership Series
- AmeriCorps, National and Community Service
- Catholic Charities, Home for Teenage Foster Girls
- Kona Brewers Festival,
- Kona Brewing Company, HI Marketing Manager
- Bamboo Shute Creations, Event Management
- Surfrider Foundation Kona Kai Ea Chapter, President
- Kohanaiki ‘Ohana, President
- Keiki Surf for the Earth & Beach Clean Up, Managing Organizer
- Maka’ainana Foundation, Board Member
- Mana’o Pono Sustainability Inc, President and CEO
- Daughters of Hawaii
For more information, please visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VoteV...
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
May 10, 2018