This campaign was closed on October 13, 2018 and is no longer collecting donations.
As a result of my vote to accept and support students regardless of their gender identity, I am being targeted for recall. I am a career educator and experienced school board president who has a proven commitment to public schools. I am also a parent and a husband. While I have served on the Williamston Board of Education our schools have continued a tradition of excellence. I am proud of our schools and the work of our students and staff. I also love the Williamston Community and am asking for the opportunity to continue working for our students, staff and community as a school board trustee. Please support me if:
- You are proud of Williamston Community Schools and want to support the great things that are happening here;
- You want to support all of our kids, including students who are members of the LGBTQ community;
- You are tired of elections and public policy being determined by fear-mongering and misinformation;
- You want to embrace a spirit of hope and optimism in developing board policy;
- You want your school board to stand up for all students, even when it's difficult or unpopular.
Your contribution will help me to get accurate information to the Williamston Community and enable my neighbors to vote based on facts, not fear and misinformation. You may contribute via credit card by entering an amount to the right. If you prefer to write a check, please write it to: Elect Greg Talberg, 1282 Cambridge Circle, Williamston, MI 48895. Thank you!