This campaign is closed and is not collecting donations.
I am running for Kane County Board District 3 which covers the Near East Side of Aurora. I took on this campaign when I found out that the person that was representing us was not attending meetings and was not representing my tax dollars well. Sounds simple,right?
Since starting my campaign I have realized how important it is to have a County Board member that will fight for us. The County Board oversees:
- The County Budget (our tax dollars)
- Funding for the County Sheriffs office, Jail, Courts, Forest Preserve, Roads, Health Department. and more.
I am uniquely qualified to serve and make the right decisions because:
- Life-long Kane County Resident
- 40 year resident of Aurora East Side
- Employed in District 3 at Henry Pratt Company for 40 years
- Former D131 School Board Member
- Board Member of "Chris Walk Against Substance Abuse"
- Volunteer at Kane County Adult Correction Center and IYC Youth.
- Experienced at Contract Negotiations, budgeting and most importantly Team Building.
I have been walking through my district, attending events and listening to the hard working families in my area. I promise to keep your and my interests in the forefront of my decision making.