It's Time for change!
- It’s time for a senator who supports working people and is not beholden to wealthy donors or party bosses!
- It’s time for a senator who supports the residents of the district who worked so hard for independent redistricting!
- It’s time for a senator who sees the fracking ban in the Delaware River Basin as a protection, not a taking!
- voter verifiable paper ballots, open primaries, ranked choice voting and all measures to ensure free, fair and open elections that promote a strong democracy and a healthy community.
- school property tax reduction, but not at the expense of working people.
- Combined reporting of corporate income to stop revenue loss through the "Delaware" and other loopholes.
- Schools should be equitably funded from the General Fund on a per student basis.
- A transition to a 21st century energy policy based on solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal power.
- Healthcare for all of PA
- A living wage
- Legalization of cannabis with regulations identical to those currently in place for alcohol
- Hemp as a cash crop for struggling farmers
- State Park status for Camp Archbald
- Animal Rights
John J Sweeney has resided in Pennsylvania for 65 years. He currently serves as Auditor in his Falls Township community.
He has run a successful small local business for more than 25 years as the sole proprietor of Jay’s Woodfinishing & Painting Services.
He’s been an active delegate to the Green Party of Pennsylvania for 16 years.
He has been a long time environmental advocate and community activist, an organic gardener and a musician.
John J Sweeney is a member of the Clean Money Squad of Pa https://cleanmoneysquadpa.org He is supporting the passage of the American Anti-Corruption Act.
He has been endorsed by Our Revolution Pa http://ourrevolutionpa.com,
Action Together NEPA https://www.actiontogethernepa...
and the Green Party of Pennsylvania https://www.gpofpa.org
John J Sweeney has taken the Political Courage Test and results can be found at Vote Smart https://votesmart.org/candidat...
I take no corporate contributions. All donations will be used to support my campaign and the issues I stand for.