Meet Hillary Clinton
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (/ˈhɪləri daɪˈæn ˈrɒdəm ˈklɪntən/; born October 26, 1947) is a former United States Secretary of State, U.S. Senator, and First Lady of the United States. From 2009 to 2013, she was the 67th Secretary of State, serving under President Barack Obama. She previously represented New York in the U.S. Senate from 2001 to 2009. Before that, as the wife... More from Wikipedia >
Where Her money comes from (2015-2016)
Click on the list to see the largest donors in each category.
In Her words
Top Speech Terms
Hillary Clinton's Donation History
Donations by Size
Campaigns featuring Hillary Clinton
Endorsements from Crowdpac users
Why people support Hillary Clinton.
“She's the best!”
“I think she needed to win”
“I think she should win because she is more for the people”
“I endorse Hilary Clinton because She is for the people. She has the experience to lead for President.”
“I support hillary clinton because i believe she can be a good president”
“Because we need peace and love in America”
“I think hillary has good ideas and donald trump is an idoit”
“I don't agree with everything she says but the things she says are more reasonable ideas that trump says”
“She should win because i want my world to be a better place”
“she will help us have education”
See how Hillary Clinton compares to...
- 1 Career Highlights Clinton is the former Secretary of State, was the first female Senator elected from New York and also the first former First Lady to run for political office
- 2 Education B.A. in Political Science from Wellesley College; J.D. from Yale University
- 3 Family Married to Bill Clinton (former President of the US); one daughter (Chelsea); one granddaughter (Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky)
- 4 Net Worth $21,500,000 source
- 5 Fun Fact Twitter Bio: Wife, mom, grandma, women+kids advocate, FLOTUS, Senator, SecState, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, 2016 presidential candidate.
Connect with Hillary Clinton
- Contributions to:
- 598K (High)
- 2.0K (High)
- 1.3M (High)