Crowdpac has become America’s leading platform for political crowdfunding.
We provide value for those looking to step up and run for office at any level with fast, free, and effective tools to raise money, build support, and jump in to the political arena. We’re looking for an energetic, brilliant, and entrepreneurial growth analyst to join our team. You’ll be a key member of our team working with senior stakeholders across the company helping us take our growth into another level. You’ll help us recruit even more campaign creators and help our donors find even more ways to make an impact on the causes and elections that they care about. You’ll be responsible for helping us zero in on what about our products and marketing are working the best, find new opportunities to pursue, and creating a culture and tech environment conducive to creativity and testing that can help us achieve exponential growth.
- Work with our product, sales, data, and engagement teams to design an analytical framework around our key conversion funnels.
- Design, implement, and manage the technology infrastructure necessary to analyze our key conversion funnels.
- Identify opportunities to optimize acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral across our product and marketing channels.
- Design and manage our regime of A/B testing and optimization on our product and in our marketing channels.
- Help us identify our best opportunities to significantly grow campaigns created on the Crowdpac platform as well as repeat donor behavior.
- Develop and execute quarterly optimization plans for our product and marketing that set clear goals and hit them.
- Design and maintain company performance dashboards.
- Create a culture of experimentation and optimization, lay the groundwork of technology to measure everything, be the champion for testing everything.
- 3+ years of experience in an analyst role for a growth focused consumer technology company.
- Expert level fluency with analytical marketing technology (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment, FullStory, Omniture, etc) and the ability to create and circulate actionable reports to cross-functional teams.
- Experience creating live, dynamic, insightful, and actionable dashboards.
- Demonstrated experience running A/B test regimes or other optimization or performance focused experiments at the product and outbound marketing levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to turn insights into clear guidance, intelligence, and actions for stakeholders across the company.
Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter.