Crowdpac has become America’s leading platform for political crowdfunding.
We provide value for those looking to step up and run for office at any level with fast, free, and effective tools to raise money, build support, and jump in to the political arena. We’re looking for a talented, energetic, and entrepreneurial marketing specialist to join our team and help our product reach and engage as many potential future leaders as possible in a manner that helps them take the leap into running for office.
- Distill the value of Crowdpac’s products into crystal clear and engaging brand defining copy.
- Map, track, listen to, and engage with influencers in Crowdpac’s market space in a manner that exposes more campaign creators and donors to the value offered by Crowdpac’s products.
- Craft and execute strategies to earn media or social media attention around Crowdpac campaigns, campaign creators, and successes tied to elections, victories, current events, or relevant causes in a manner that fuels growth.
- Be a key part of the cross-functional team focused on rapid growth of Crowdpac campaign creators.
- Craft and execute a strategy for effective and memorable brand communication.
- Track, identify, and secure partnerships, events, and engagements that can significantly elevate awareness of Crowdpac amongst our target markets and grow our campaigns.
- Develop and execute quarterly multi-channel marketing plans that successfully increase Crowdpac campaign creation.
- Demonstrable experience defining target audiences and crafting brand content and communications that increased conversion or adoption.
- Demonstrable success with influencer marketing campaigns.
- A track record of repeated success earning attention in the press and online for products, people, or causes.
- Comfort and familiarity with creating and executing metric driven growth strategies.
- Excellent communicator in all formats.
- Public speaking experience and a history of participation in panel discussions, conferences, or conventions.
- A portfolio of press clips, social campaigns, email campaigns, advertising campaigns, or any other demonstration of previous success.
Nice to have:
- Some comfort with data analysis and SQL.
- A working knowledge of the US political system and those that influence it.
- Comfort with multi-media production.
- Experience with AARRR metrics and marketplaces.
Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: Please email email@example.com and include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.