Our team is small but growing.
This role presents an opportunity to have a very large and meaningful impact on the future of the company. You’ll be working closely with engineer, designers, and our political team to build more useful and accessible products for our campaign creators and donors.
We are looking for designers who are comfortable with technology but are grounded in proven design principles. You should have a great eye for design and a repeatable process for delivering great work.
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement in our existing products.
- Driving the design process through ideation, research, prototyping, and visual design.
- Collaborate closely within the product team to iterate on existing features and imagine new ones.
- Crafting designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and political impact.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a product or visual designer.
- A strong visual aesthetic, experience creating visual systems and patterns, and delivering production-ready designs.
- A passion for civic engagement and politics.
- Conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and design patterns
- Bonus: Experience designing data visualizations to help illustrate complex information
- Bonus: Experience using data science as part of the design process
- Bonus: Experience committing your own front-end code via github
Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: Please email email@example.com and include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.