It has been an amazing experience serving on the Eau Claire City Council, and I'm excited to run for a second term. Please VOTE Jeremy Gragert on Tuesday, April 6th, so we can continue to take Eau Claire to the next level!
I am dedicated to serving District 3, and I have never missed a City Council meeting or a vote.
Accomplishments from the past three years:
- Policies that support public health professionals to fight COVID-19, like a city mask requirement
- Creation of the Renewable Energy Action Plan, to meet our 100% renewable energy and carbon neutrality goal
- A library addition that incorporates renewable energy like geothermal heating and cooling
- Half-price bus fare for anyone in need
- A new bus transit center that will include additional downtown housing
- Creation of a public comment period for city council meetings, and at every board, commission and committee meeting
- Establishment of an Affordable Housing Fund and a Housing Opportunities Commission
- Hiring a social worker to coordinate co-response with the Police Department, and an Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
Some of my goals for my next term:
- Sunday bus service for Eau Claire Transit, and passenger rail service to Eau Claire
- Continue to tackle the affordable housing crisis through work on Plan Commission
- Implement Participatory Budgeting, to increase public engagement in the budget process and meet emerging community needs
- Transition more city fleet vehicles to electric, including city buses
- Expand city trails, and push for safe and efficient streets for driving, walking and biking
- Focus on making Eau Claire a more welcoming and safe city for all
Your financial support is important so that I can reach voters by mail, a safe option for voter contact during the pandemic.
Thank you! - Jeremy Gragert