In Joshua’s first term on City Council, he successfully advocated for and supported:
- Financial sustainability policies that continue to lower tax-capacity rates and ensure long-term financial viability
- Industrial, commercial and residential economic strategies that resulted in record-breaking growth and development
- Pandemic responses that provided support and relief to local businesses and nonprofits
- Creating space for community concerns to be heard and responded to, particularly from youth and under-represented community groups
- Investment in public safety personnel, leave policies, mental health support and training facilities that improve staff morale and community safety
Joshua thanks his supports for RE-ELECTING him for a second term on the Lakeville City Council. Over the next four years, Joshua looks forward to serving the community. He believes serving the community in this capacity is an honor and a privilege and looks forward to building on the relationships he already has with Lakeville residents, city staff, business owners and non-profits.
To previous and future financial supporters, any contributions received over the next four years would be utilized in 2026.
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
July 13, 2022
In just two short weeks, donations (online, cash & checks) toward the Re-Elect Joshua Lee campaign have reached $1800! Thank you so much to everyone who has already donated. Your support is incredibly helpful and appreciated.
I am running a lean campaign and maximizing every dollar I have to reach the 73,000+ residents of Lakeville. Thank you, thank you, thank you!