In Joshua’s first term on City Council, he successfully advocated for and supported:
- Financial sustainability policies that continue to lower tax-capacity rates and ensure long-term financial viability
- Industrial, commercial and residential economic strategies that resulted in record-breaking growth and development
- Pandemic responses that provided support and relief to local businesses and nonprofits
- Creating space for community concerns to be heard and responded to, particularly from youth and under-represented community groups
- Investment in public safety personnel, leave policies, mental health support and training facilities that improve staff morale and community safety
Joshua thanks his supports for RE-ELECTING him for a second term on the Lakeville City Council. Over the next four years, Joshua looks forward to serving the community. He believes serving the community in this capacity is an honor and a privilege and looks forward to building on the relationships he already has with Lakeville residents, city staff, business owners and non-profits.
To previous and future financial supporters, any contributions received over the next four years would be utilized in 2026.
Thank you for endorsing this campaign!
July 23, 2022
75% of Goal Reached!
After a combination of online and offline donations, we have reached 75% of the $3,500 fundraising goal. Thank you, again, for the support and confidence in a second term on the Lakeville City Council.
"Sign season" is now upon us and I will be reaching out and accepting requests for "Re-Elect Joshua Lee" yard signs. Sign deliveries will begin on August 2 and will continue through September. All signs will be picked up on November 9, the day after the election.
Please spread the word about the campaign to your Lakeville friends and family. I'm also happy to speak to anyone with questions about my track record and goals moving forward.